Green River Lake

Anybody have any updates on whats going on there. Headed that way sat was just wandering if they are still deep?

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jtcamero View Post
    Anybody have any updates on whats going on there. Headed that way sat was just wandering if they are still deep?
    Most likely still deep. Guessing water temps are still mid to upper 80's. I havent been able to get down there in a few weeks but I cant imagine it changing all that much yet. Should start getting good soon though.

3. Member
    it was 81° when i left at 4am sunday morning.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hulapopr View Post
    it was 81° when i left at 4am sunday morning.
    Ohhh wow that lower than I thought. Looks like its gonna be hot next week so might bump up a few degrees. With the days starting to get shorter and water temp coming down it wont be long. Wouldnt surprise me if they havent already moved to the creek mouths on main lake.

5. Member
    Weights were pretty good last night, we had just over 15lbs and finished 6th out of 13 boats. 2 bags over 20 with one of them almost 22
    They aint got hands, set the hook

6. Member
    We did not catch a lot of fish but did have one a tick under 7 well worth the trip!!!!!!

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jtcamero View Post
    We did not catch a lot of fish but did have one a tick under 7 well worth the trip!!!!!!

Nobody seemed to catch a ton of fish aside from the guys who won, said they had 35 or so keepers and about 10 3lb+ fish that didnt cull. They had 22lbs without a 5lber
    They aint got hands, set the hook