Question about adding a 2nd Power Pole...

My 2015 boat came with a single Pro Series 2 Power Pole and I'm considering adding a second one now. After looking at their website I see the message that the newer models with C Monster are not compatible with the previous models.

My question is: what is not compatiable? the hardware only? or also the remote software?

I don't want to have 2 remotes, 1 for each pole.

Thanks,

David

2. BBC SPONSOR
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Kboater View Post
    My 2015 boat came with a single Pro Series 2 Power Pole and I'm considering adding a second one now. After looking at their website I see the message that the newer models with C Monster are not compatible with the previous models.

My question is: what is not compatiable? the hardware only? or also the remote software?

I don't want to have 2 remotes, 1 for each pole.

Thanks,

David

They have made a handful of changes. Lines, HPU, U Channels, Remotes, and more.

We are able to special order you a Pro2 to match your current pole. Give me a call so I can get your boat details what bracket etc and can price you a package to match. 954-917-0634

Thank you

Rich

3. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    We would also be able to quote you the correct setup so you can match what you already have. Feel free to text me anytime day or night