Your V-T2 order with T-Shirt included.

We informed EVERYONE by email that we needed some patience with this delivery when we emailed asking your T-Shirt size. Yes, normally we ship same or next day, but we explained on BBC that we were heading to the FLW CUP and would not be able to ship until we were back. We got into the office on Wednesday of last week and the orders are being shipped daily. The sale ended on August 8th.

Everyone will receive what they ordered. And a tracking number too. Heck we even gave T-Shirts to everyone that ordered which was well more than the 50.

I don't know what else to say we gave everyone a heads up on this.

Also, some of you have not responded to our emails on your shirt size either. Please do so!

Thanks!

2. Member
    Thanks for the update, I just wanted to insure my order didn't get lost or something. I ordered August 1st and did not get the email about needing extra time.

Thanks!
    2020 Nitro Z21 Pro | Mercury 250 Pro XS |Ultrex 36v 112 MDI | Solix G2 chirp/mega SI 10 and 12 |Garmin 93sv UHD w/LiveScope| 8' PowerPole Blades

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pitbully71 View Post
    Thanks for the update, I just wanted to insure my order didn't get lost or something. I ordered August 1st and did not get the email about needing extra time.

Thanks!
    No worries! I will private message you to make sure we have your name and T-Shirt size correct. Please understand that we would never, never mistreat our customers. The sale was quite overwhelming and with all hands heading to the FLW Cup we just didn't have the time to get them out.

Thanks for your support and business. Good luck in your tournaments!

Honestly...I totally forgot about my order. I've been traveling just about every week so it would have been a surprise to me when I got home. Thanks for the update.
    Been fishin' since I was 5 years old...Thanks Grandpa!

Bought my V-2T years ago. 2X or 3X, they will both fit.

6. Member
    Received my vents and t-shirt last week.

7. Member
    Thanks again for everyone's patience!!