Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
  1. Member
    Everybody has a different opinion on what they like. There is no wrong. What you might think fishes awesome i'll think is a POS.

For my style of fishing a bullet fits everything i want/need. I like knowing that the spot i decide to start, it don't matter. I'll get there first. We fish pike tournaments so the big bullet livewell is great.

I'm running a 20XD/300XS. I can run 98-102mph 2 guys tournament loaded.

2. Member
    A bunch of kool aid drinking
    2005 21XD W/ 2005 MERC 250XS BULLET TOTAL PERFORMANCE BOAT!!

3. Member
    I went from a Bullet to a Phoenix and now I am going back to a Bullet. Both boats fish similar. The Bullet did move more in the wind but it wasn't that noticeable. The Bullet fished shallower and was way more efficient on the water and even towing. The fit and finish on the Phoenix was good but I only had it for 3 years (not sure how it would be in 10 more years). The Bullet I had was 15 years old when I sold it and besides the seats it still looked new. I just broke down and bought a bucket list item (boat). I could have bought any brand I wanted but went back to Bullet. I don't have to run 80 miles per hour but I can when I want and the boats are just sleek. I can say that both boats have excellent customer service.

4. Member
    Falconpilot,

I think that in order to reach the speeds that you would like to see you will have to either go 21SS or SST. Also you might have to look at a modded lower or a Sporty

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234