Thread: Trailer Info.

Trailer Info.

Good afternoon my cobra brothers, I'm going to be replace my bunks and carpet. The guy at Cabelas said if i was to give him the model number of the trailer that he can look it up and tell me how much carpet i will need. Where would I find the info on the trailer? or if some one might have the info I'm looking for that would be great. I have a 2000, 190 and the trailer is a single axle. Thanks for the help, Jack
    "2000 Cobra 190DC, 2017 200 ProXs"

2. Member
    The trailer tag isn’t going to give you that information. Just crawl under it and measure the boards. A 2x4 bunk will take approximately 10inches of material to get around the board. Good luck

3. Banned
    I did mine and it was not hard and I have never been known for being a handy man.

4. Member
    I stopped reading when you said “guy at Cabelas”. Assuming you’re recarpeting your bunks from other reply’s. Do as others have stated. Measure a couple of bunks and multiply that by the total numbers of bunks. Go to HomeDepot and buy carpet and treated lumber and galvanized hardware. Prebuilt bunks. Go to local launch. Tie boat up. Replace old bunks with new. About 30 min job. Win!

5. Member
    Thanks everyone for the input.
    "2000 Cobra 190DC, 2017 200 ProXs"