Jealous of you Michigan guys!

My wife and i spent last week in your beautiful state and loved the scenery, the food, and the friendly attitude. We started meeting up with high school friends at their cottage lake for 3 days outside Kalamazoo, then took Hwy.31 up through Holland, Charlevoix, Petoskey to Traverse City for 2 days, then Mackinac Island for 2 days, then across the Upper Peninsula on Hwy.2 to Escanaba and then down 41 back to Milwaukkee and home to Missouri. The water in Lake Michigan is beautiful, my wife found every Light House there was, and i ate a pastie for the first time(delicious with gravy!) We saw a black bear, bald eagles and spent plenty of tourist dollars. I didnt bring my bassboat this time, but will the next! I'm jealous of you guys, at least from May to November!

2. Member
    Very happy you guys enjoyed it.

3. Smallmouth Junkie!
    When you catch a few big Smallies you will really love visiting here. We are very blessed!
    2012 Phoenix 721 pro xp / 250hp SHO
    2003 Skeeter TZX-190 / 150hp OX66

4. Member
    this trip was to 'build credits' for the fall! I have fished about 80 days so far this year with several weekends at Ky.Lake plus trips to Guntersville, Chickamauga, Bull Shoals, and Central Ontario, including 8 tournaments. I got deer and duck season also coming up where i hunt alot. Next time to Michigan I will bring my boat for sure! This was a sightseeing tour with my wife and was very enjoyable and relaxing.

We love it here... Get 4 seasons. Winter is too long, But I wouldn't want to live anywhere else. Our fishing is second to none and makes winter worth waiting for spring.

Marks Props 317-398-9294, 1850 East 225 South, Shelbyville, Indiana 46176 propellerman59@gmail.com http://www.marksprops.com/index.html

shhhhhh

May to november? Best fishing is in December!

so many lakes, so little time, we got some smallmouth action on a little spit of a lake on a map that will blow your mind, you just have to find them

Welcome. It is a great place to live. I usually get to fish April thru ice up in December. I wouldn't want to live any place else...(January thru March can be a little tuff at times)

Michigan's State Motto: "Si Quaeris Peninsulam Amoenam Circumspice". "If you seek a pleasant peninsula, look about you."
    Dan Beck
    2013 Ranger Z119/SHO 200

10. Ranger Boats Moderator 22RangerZ520R's Avatar
    Yep, the drive home back to reality from my annual week+ long trips to LSC are tough....

2022 Ranger Z520R | 2022 Platinum F250
    Apex 19 | (2) Apex 16's | Mega 360 | Mega Live

11. Member
    Heading to LSC for the first time next week. Just a few days. Hope the weather cooperates.

12. Member
    May to November--nice

13. Member
    Its my fav place to fish and relax. Retirement not too far off. Would love to send May to November in Michigan. I will pass on all the snow and ice fishing.