Thread: Butt seat ?

Butt seat ?

Im needing to order a butt seat for my 721. Anybody ordered one from Phoenix and know how much i can expect to pay?
    They aint got hands, set the hook

2. Member
    do you like the size of the phoenix seat. I change mine out to this one , smaller and easier to get around it . Got it from Lebrock about $70 and you can pick your colors
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2014 Phoenix 721
    250 SHO

Do you have the deminsions. I dont see them on the web site. Is it just the seat, does it adapt to the hardware we already have. Thank you.

4. Member
    If you just want something to lean on check out the pro pole. Little expensive but I really like it.

5. Member
    I actually like the bigger phoenix seat. I dont keep it in the boat all the time but like to put it in there sometimes, mostly winter fishing. Plus im too ocd for my butt seat not to match my seats and the sit down seat i keep in the back for my partner

6. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    they have both styles and can will match your colors
    http://www.llebroc.com/product-p/4bll201lb.htm
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    910-722-0001 call or text
    info@drewcraft.com

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DREWTICK View Post
    they have both styles and can will match your colors
    http://www.llebroc.com/product-p/4bll201lb.htm

Can you not get em direct from phoenix? The boat i bought didnt come with one because somebody stole it out of the back of his truck

8. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    they dont sell many items direct usually just warranty items, they will usually order from LLebrock and have the sale go through your local dealer but you can check with Tim and see but in most cases it less expensive to get them straight from LLebrock
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    910-722-0001 call or text
    info@drewcraft.com

9. Member
    Keith . Yes, I use the base from the Phoenix butt seat. size around 17 L x 12 w .I think thats the smallest seat they made.Its nice and comfortable . The stock took to much room .and you can match the same colors as your seats now
    2014 Phoenix 721
    250 SHO

10. Member
    I ordered one about a month ago. It comes in on Tuesday. I also bought a new pole that the seat comes out of so I can store it in a pocket. The Stock one you cant do that on my 721. I hardly ever use a seat but when the wind gets up and water is rough I would like to have one. When mine comes in I will post a picture.
    Steven Dendy-Spring Hill, KS
    2017 Phoenix 721 PRO XP 250-PRO XS
    Past Rides

​07 Triton - TR-196 200-Opti
    01 Triton - TR-21 225 HO Johnson
    93 Javelin 379T 91 Rude Intruder

83 Tidecraft - Wildfire F/S 150 Black Max