Kayak fishing most wanted ClaytonHaske's Avatar

Displaying gauges on 93 plus unit.

What do I need in order to display the gauges on on console 93 plus unit? I have a nmea 2000 backbone, hopefully all I need is something to plug into that. I seen the interface one for lowrance/evinrude, but cant seem to find the interface one for garmin/evinrude. Will the lowrance one work with the garmin units?

2. Lowrance/Garmin/GPS Moderator fishin couillon's Avatar
    I dont see why the Lowrance sensor wouldnt work, it connects to motor and to network...i dont have any experience with it so cant be for certain....i know on my Mercury the MM in dash is plugged to network and displays motor info on my 93 Plus unit.....
    YOU are not entitled to what I have earned!!!!!

2014 Phoenix 619 Pro / 2014 Mercury 200 Pro XS

3. Kayak fishing most wanted ClaytonHaske's Avatar
    I just ordered it, I will be the guinea pig for this test. I think it will work as well. This way I can see how close my factory gauges are compared to the actual readout from the interface. Install shouldn't be that bad, I already have a nmea backbone going to the rear of the boat. I will update progress as soon as I get it installed.

4. Banned
    If the 93 plus has a Info page it will work. Just plug interface cable to sds port on engine and connect to your nema. You might need a an extra T a terminator and a drop cable.

5. Lowrance/Garmin/GPS Moderator fishin couillon's Avatar
    It does have a info page....I can display my Mercury info on mine.....
    YOU are not entitled to what I have earned!!!!!

2014 Phoenix 619 Pro / 2014 Mercury 200 Pro XS