Thread: Ghost bed

Ghost bed

About to hit the add to cart button .. any horror story’s ??

They say this bed is cooling which interests me I sweat sleeping at 50 degrees lol

2. Member
    Never heard of them. Went and looked at a few reviews, looks pretty interesting. I've got a "Rain" pillow I paid $75 for, that cools my head and neck, and sleep much better since. A complete cooling mattress...something I could get used to!!!!!

3. HYDRA SPORT LS205 225HO JER-1 BIG BASS's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JerryT View Post
    About to hit the add to cart button .. any horror story’s ??

They say this bed is cooling which interests me I sweat sleeping at 50 degrees lol
    consumer Reports review very first one, didn’t read anymore.
    I would not buy this again.

Submitted 24 days ago
    By AZ
    From Phoenix, Az

Verified ReviewerFor the first year GhostBed was a good fit. After that it was a nightmare, as is the staff to deal with. The mattress keeps heat so if you live in Arizona like I do, don't waste your time. We have had our GhostBed for 2 years and the "20 year warranty" comes with so many stipulations that when they say "20 years", they really mean once it gets to your house, its yours. Heaven forbid you have a child on your bed from time to time, or sweat too much in 117 degree heat on your hot mattress, because guess what, that voids the warranty! 2 years later and we have these large dips in the bed that shouldnt be there after only 2 years. Your back will ache, (mine does), your neck will be sore (mine does) and after you spent $1300 on this mattress, you will wish you hadn't! Do yourself a favor and do not purchase this mattress.

Seems the wife is not as much of a buy it and try it type of person like I am lol they give you a hundred day trial so I figured I could always send it back

Most of the reviews I read were positive and most of the negitive reviews I read were complaints of people saying it was too firm and the next review saying not firm enough

Wife should be done reading all 30000 reviews in a day or two lol

5. Member
    Very interesting. I need to look into this.

If you get hot at night best thing we ever bought. We got the double. Both sides are independent. one can be hot while the other is cold

https://www.chilitechnology.com/?gcl...SAAEgJvqvD_BwE

7. Official BBC Highjacker bassboogieman's Avatar
    Maybe if you didn't have such a guilty conscience...

8. Member
    Seems the wife is not as much of a buy it and try it type of person like I am lol they give you a hundred day trial so I figured I could always send it back

Most of the reviews I read were positive and most of the negitive reviews I read were complaints of people saying it was too firm and the next review saying not firm enough

Wife should be done reading all 30000 reviews in a day or two lol
    Buy it and try it? Good luck packing that thing back up for shipment Jerry.

9. Banned
    I opted for this one, it's half the price and so far so good. I got the 12"version https://www.zinus.com/collections/ma...t=257700790280

Costs a little more but we went with an icomfort from mattress firm. You can at least see what firmness you prefer.

Dont rush into that purchase, I'd sleep on it.... But dont get cold feet.

Marks Props 317-398-9294, 1850 East 225 South, Shelbyville, Indiana 46176 propellerman59@gmail.com http://www.marksprops.com/index.html

I see what ya did there

I would have ordered it already... wife on day two of research .. and now possible other beds grrr

13. Banned
    I bought the Nectar. I like it after a year. But yeah... I'm like you, I still sweat.