Banned

Cell phone battery replacement.

Anyone here ever have there phone battery replaced. Mine won't last 12 hours now. I see signs around town for cracked screen and battery replacement.

2. Member
    What kind of phone ??? I replaced the screen and batter of my 5S I phone

3. Banned
    Droid Maxx

Just had a screen repaired today...at a local batteries plus bulbs store...asked him about batteries, they change them...for 40 bucks.

Honora Primum Vel Nullum Omnin Honorem

6. Member
    Just recently had it done. Cost me approximately $60. Worked better for a couple of months but I'd say it's about the same now. Samsung Galaxy 6. Good luck.

7. Airborne/Infantry bassnman81's Avatar
    ebay for batteries.

Lake Norman, N.C./New Britain, CT.
    An Khe 66-67

Wife had her s7 battery replaced due to the battery expanding and pushing the back of the phone off. Cost 60 dollars locally to replace

9. Member
    I had to buy a new battery for my phone.
    I priced it at Batteries and Bulbs for $39.95. I went to ebay a got a new one for $6.95 but had to wait two weeks for it to arrive.

10. Member
    battery and bulb store for me when my kids 6s died. I'm an engineer and I won't crack open an phone and did not want to research it. Just take it in and get it replaced is my 2c. about 60 for an iphone
    2024 Phoenix 818
    2024 merc 175 pro xs 3B411947

11. Member
    Apple was replacing the battery in I phones for $29. You have to call apple and order the battery for your phone and then wait for the battery to be shipped to the apple store of your choice once the battery arrives at the store they will call you to make a appointment to have it changed at the store. I think the process took almost two months. There was a huge demand for batteries at $29 that is why it takes so long. My phone lasts 100% longer after replacing the battery.
    2018 Z520C Ranger Cup / Mercury 250 Pro XS Ser# 2B526947

12. Member
    I had an I phone 6 and did an update to it. After that the battery wouldn't last more than 4-5 hours max. I went to verizon to address and when I told the rep what happened he said new battery would quickly do the same thing. He said the phone couldn't handle the upgrade and would kill a new battery the same. he said I couldn't reverse the upgrade and there was no warning beforehand about this possibility. He offered me the $29 option of new battery from Apple but said I wouldn't be satisfied. Sold me a new phone. Not sure who got snookered here but wasn't very happy about it.
    GETFISHED !!!

13. Lowrance/Garmin/GPS Moderator fishin couillon's Avatar
    Be picky on where u buy batteries on ebay... cheaper isn't always the best.....bought one for my tablet, installed it and never would get it to start charging so it never worked....ended to buying a battery from a company out of Montana...no issues....
    YOU are not entitled to what I have earned!!!!!

2014 Phoenix 619 Pro / 2014 Mercury 200 Pro XS

14. Member
    The $29.00 update by Apple might have worked, but they, somehow, screwed up my wife's WiFi. They gave us a refurbished phone and it works great...all for the original $29. I'd certainly try it IF you have the specific phone that was affected. Just takes a phone call.

Went to best buy which is an apple auth repair center, no call just walked in and they replaced it for $30. I tried the ebay battery thing on my last phone and it didnt really work out

how much does it cost for a screen replacement on a Samsung