Thread: Bumble Bee

Bumble Bee

I have a chance to buy a Bumble Bee 2001 Pro Sport w/250proXB on it. but the jack plate called a Paralift hydraulic jack plate. its something I never seen before any one know what it is boat is used pretty good the motor has a racing lower unit from what I can tell asking 11,500.00.Any one know anything about this jack plate

2. Member
    Some bees had those jack plates on them, i dont know much about them. What kind of lower is it a sporty? 2100 bee is a good riding one for sure and with that XB upper 70'slow 80 mph boat set up right.

No its a 250 pro xb...its a limited edition its similar to a 250 efi but with racing mods but not as many as a full merc racing engine/

4. Member
    I had the same model 2100 SuperVee, same hull. Great boat. But look very closely at the transom and knee braces. I to completely re-work the transom, knee braces, stringers and floor. The wood wasn't sealed correctly. It wasn't sealed at all on the top of the knee braces. It was a great boat after the re-work. All composites didn't start with the Bee's tiles a couple of years later. To your question I can't answer, mine had a factory 12" manual plate, still have it out back.
    2014 Phoenix 721XP, 250 SHO, Bobs Action Jack, Dual Blades, 112 Ultrex, 2019 Lariat FX4 F150 Supercrew 4x4

5. Member
    The XB is a very strong motor and very reliable if maintained but they are very thirsty motors too LOL