Power Pole Anchor Light

Anyone on here rigged the Russell Marine anchor light on their PP? Watch Justin's installation video, but camera was too far away to adequately show how he routed the wiring out the bottom of the PP and to the hull top cap. If any of you have done this and have pics, I would appreciate.

2. Member
    Picture posting and I are not friends but I have installed the light. I did it at the same time I replaced the hoses on Gen1 blades. Wires sit behind the cylinder toward the top and the just follow the hoses out. Once inside the boat hook to the existing pole light socket. I spliced in so not still work. Easy enough I did it without and extra or added four letter words.

3. Member
    Thanks Blindhogg, I completely understand and agree regarding pic posting here. If you do have pics, please text to 713-302-5402. I am mostly interested in how the wires come out the lower end and route into the top cap. Again, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Blindhogg View Post
    Picture posting and I are not friends but I have installed the light. I did it at the same time I replaced the hoses on Gen1 blades. Wires sit behind the cylinder toward the top and the just follow the hoses out. Once inside the boat hook to the existing pole light socket. I spliced in so not still work. Easy enough I did it without and extra or added four letter words.

Quote Originally Posted by bandit53 View Post
    Thanks Blindhogg, I completely understand and agree regarding pic posting here. If you do have pics, please text to 713-302-5402. I am mostly interested in how the wires come out the lower end and route into the top cap. Again, thanks!
    Sent you a text.
    Sam Dunaway
    2005 Triton TR-21X