Question motor service 100 check

Hello . I have a brand new 2018 Ranger 520L w/w 250 Merc optimax. I am about to turn 100hrs on motor sometime in Sept.and I want to do the recommended 100hr service that is required by Merc. The problem is do to the recent flooding here in NE Pa. my trusted dealer has been flooded out and his business has been destroyed. He has plans to rebuild but at this time he is devastated by the loss of his business and livelihood. I cant even begin to comprehend or explain the damage. Uncontrolled Water is a powerful !!! I will be needing to find a new dealer to provide my service needs at this time until he gets back up in business. So how do I do this ? What Questions do I need to ask? What do I look for? As you-all know these are not like Cars and trucks I don't want a joe smoe or some rookie playing ,learning on My baby. I take the 9 hr ride back to Angler choice if I have to but I think with your guys Help and advice Ill have an alternative . Dealers chime in here to!! Thanks a bunch.

2. Ranger Boats Moderator jc2bg's Avatar
    I would take one of two paths if I were you, both involving finding a new, reliable dealer for this service. 1, copy this question on the Mercury forum and ask for their dealer recommendations. 2, do a dealer search on Google through Mercury’s web site.
    John Clark — Findlay, Ohio

If you know the dealer that's out of business, ask him if he can put you in contact with whatever certified mercury service tech he was using in his shop. Whoever it is may be able to do the service, including hooking it up to the mercury software, outside of the dealership. May save some money this way and I don't think the dealer would mind being that he is currently out of business.
    2021 Ranger Z519 Mercury 225 Pro XS Four Stroke