2017 Mercury four stroke block water pressure sensor help

Trying to install a block water pressure sensor wanting to know the location of where it should go? 2017 Mercury 150 Fourstroke. I have attached a picture of where I think it may go but not sure? There is a harness zip tied right above it and says block water pressure. Thanks in advance for the help. Motor serial number 2B455773
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Member
    That is the correct place, I added one to my 150, 4 stroke.
    2015 Ranger Z118C w/150 Mercury 4s

3. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    As stated- that's the correct location. Once you remove the plug and install the sensor, you will need to remove the cap from the wiring plug, and plug it in.

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor

4. Member
    Thanks! I appreciate the help is there a torque spec? Or just snug?

5. Member
    I inserted brass street tee there and put sensor on 1 branch of tee and connected already
    existing tubing for analog water pressure guage on other tee branch. Was easy and only took about 10 minutes.
    Last edited by 5keepers2; 08-18-2018 at 04:49 PM.