Couple of 210’s with the new Merc V8’s

They are starting to come in to dealerships.

https://texasboatsales.com/Showroom/.../Charger-Boats

2. Banned
    I'm sorry but the consoles on the Joker boat are butt ugly... Other than that... Dan

3. Banned
    Only thing I see ugly in the pics is those things hanging off the back of those beautiful boats.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jarhead175 View Post
    Only thing I see ugly in the pics is those things hanging off the back of those beautiful boats.
    You ain't kidding. Merc needs to reevaluate that design because that is one ugly SOB!!
    2014 Charger 496 / Merc 250 Pro XS

5. Member
    Again, I think it looks fine with the Pro XS paint job design it has imo. Going to see one in person. Either way I think Mercury will be fine.

You can put a 7 or 9 inch graph in the console unlike the some of the other models that need updating.
    Last edited by Sports1; 08-17-2018 at 06:25 PM.

6. Charger Boats Moderator TOUCH OF CLASS's Avatar
    I wish they would fix the console there’s no need for that trim piece made like it is .Make it fit the console so you can get a fish finder in it.

Quote Originally Posted by TOUCH OF CLASS View Post
    I wish they would fix the console there’s no need for that trim piece made like it is .Make it fit the console so you can get a fish finder in it.
    I really like these boats but I certainly agree with on this point. They gotta be able to fit at least a 12 in there flush.
    @captainmorganlegend

8. Member
    I like them removable on a mount, but to each his own. I have had my 496 for 3.5 years and had 3 different depth finders at the console.

9. Charger Boats Moderator TOUCH OF CLASS's Avatar
    Good point mike it would suck if you changed out graphs a lot .

10. Member
    Why thanks almighty one!

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jarhead175 View Post
    Got to check one out up close this weekend. Its straight up ugly and I honestly want to like it because we could all use another good option for a motor out there. It's just butt ugly

12. Banned
    I would like to see Sukuki make a lighter 4 stroke, they are about the only normal looking motors made now.

Quote Originally Posted by Sports1 View Post
    Again, I think it looks fine with the Pro XS paint job design it has imo. Going to see one in person. Either way I think Mercury will be fine.

You can put a 7 or 9 inch graph in the console unlike the some of the other models that need updating.
    I put twin 9's on my dash, no problems. I can adjust the angle for the best view.
    I got nothin

14. Member

15. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TOUCH OF CLASS View Post
    They could just paint the design into the build of the console and make it look the same, it just wouldn't have the big ugly thing sticking up so you can put the big graphs in. That needs to be updated for the market of today. That and putting the locks into the compartments lids would be my only upgrades.

16. Charger Boats Moderator TOUCH OF CLASS's Avatar
    There has to be a face plate as it is a 2 piece design console.

17. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wishitwasbigger View Post
    I like them removable on a mount, but to each his own. I have had my 496 for 3.5 years and had 3 different depth finders at the console.
    Agree. Personally, I think the consoles look good. I also would want graphs on a removable mount. Easier to see without being behind steering wheel and lots easier to remove in case of having to send in for repair.

18. Honda / Raymarine Moderator Hickory Legend's Avatar
    Well if they would build it like Phoenix or Legend did without the trim piece you could get a 12 in the dash, OR mount on a Ram or other mount without any issues.
    One shouldn't be forced to use a mount out in front like there is no other way to do it.