Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Conservatives ...

If there are any on BBC, please e-mail, call, etc. your representatives.
    Tell them we do not want/need a military parade, period.
    Cost estimates for the damn thing are now a stiff $92 million dollars.
    We are broke. Not to mention we "Speak Softly and Carry a Big Stick.

http://www.baynews9.com/fl/tampa/ap-...cost-about-92m

And, yes, I'm very conservative when it comes to financial issues.

2. Banned
    To me it reeks of something a communist country would do. I say lets just keep our current tradition of not showing off and kicking the crap out of people when we unleash our dogs of war.

Quote Originally Posted by hugo_stiglitz View Post
    To me it reeks of something a communist country would do. I say lets just keep our current tradition of not showing off and kicking the crap out of people when we unleash our dogs of war.

4. Member
    Here's a link to help you find your representatives.
    Be sure to e-mail all applicable, House and Senate.

https://www.usa.gov/elected-officials

5. Member
    Seems to have worked so far, why change a good thing?

6. Member
    +100

7. Banned
    When JFK trucked Pershing missiles down Pennsylvania Ave during his Inaugural procession, did that reek of communism?

8. Member
    well I'm sure this will get closed down quick but I'm sure we could find somewhere better to spend 90 million dollars

9. Member
    I'm a conservative, won't matter if I contact them, country is doing the best it has in 9 years, they want to boast a little bit. They don't care that we can't afford it, it's so the can bow their chests out.

10. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by warcry View Post
    When JFK trucked Pershing missiles down Pennsylvania Ave during his Inaugural procession, did that reek of communism?
    I wasn't alive but, yeah...yeah it does. See any mayday parade ever and count the mobile missiles on display.

I'm a fairly staunch conservative and a proud Navy veteran...but I have to agree here. Seems way overdone and pretentious.

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PsuHntr View Post
    well I'm sure this will get closed down quick but I'm sure we could find somewhere better to spend 90 million dollars
    How about VA charities or maybe just save it?

13. Banned
    I really want to see this. We already saved 250mil backing out of the Iran deal. So we are money ahead. Bring on the parade!

14. Banned
    You guys need to follow Qanon. The Parade is all part of the Plan. Enjoy the show!

15. Banned
    I am as conservative as anyone I know and surprisingly happy with trump policy wise, but I disagree whole heartedly with a parade like this.

16. Banned
    Thats how I feel. Its a colossal waste of money, and the big dog doesnt need to bark. Trump is too big of a narcissist to listen to anyone.

17. Banned
    I don't see a problem, considering how much this country has pissed away on stupid shit. Show some pride for once.

18. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Pantera61 View Post
    I don't see a problem, considering how much this country has pissed away on stupid shit. Show some pride for once.
    So we already waste a lot, so lets waste some more. Not a fiscal conservative view.

19. Member
    I am not crazy ...for that idea...but keep in mind, the last administration gave out over 100 billion in 8 years....for various groups and causes...that matched...THE agenda....

They could give all that money to welfare .........,..,,., ............... Did we fly in more than that or less than that in cash to make a country pretend to be our friend ??

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast