Thread: Boatlogix...

Banned

Boatlogix...

Anyone deal with Boatlogix???... If you call it goes to voicemail telling you to order from the website, email and it comes back as un-deliverable. He's got some nice mounts but I'm not gonna spend that kind of coin and not talk to someone... Any suggestions??? Dan

2. Member
    I love my Boatlogix mounts. Rock solid after over a year of abuse.
    Great company to deal with. Try the email again info@boatlogix.net. I got a reply from them earlier this week on some additional products I ordered.
    Trevor

2022 Phoenix 721 Mercury 250 Pro XS

3. Banned
    Thanks T. Prince... Keep getting undeliverable... Hopefully they call me back... Or does the factory deal with them???... Dan

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan21XRS View Post
    Thanks T. Prince... Keep getting undeliverable... Hopefully they call me back... Or does the factory deal with them???... Dan
    Do yourself a favor and check out Bass Boat Technologies mounts. They were the first company to ever come up with a dual mounting system for bass boats. These guys have done their homework and know exactly how to build the best most sturdy mount with absolutely no screen vibration or glare. Not to mention, the mount they make for the 21XRS is pretty sweet! www.bassboattech.com
    2024 Phoenix 721 ProXP/ 2024 Mercury 250 ProXS 4S
    Dual 8ft Power-Pole Blades
    Lowrance Electronics

www.phoenixbassboats.com
    www.mercurymarine.com
    www.power-pole.com
    www.freedommarinecenter.com
    www.bassboattech.com

5. Banned
    I've talked with Van... I just like the way I can still utilize the space under the windshield with the Boatlogix mount... Dan

6. BBC SPONSOR
    BBT gets my vote as well. Van is my number one choice when it comes to rigging customer boats.
    Fastbass Marine LLC
    We specialize in NEW and USED ALLISON BOATS, Blazer Boats, Platinum Mercury Marine Repower Center, AquaTraction Flooring, and custom marine electronic installations on beautiful Kentucky and Barkley Lakes.

2022 Allison XB-21 BasSport Pro Elite
    2022 Mercury 450R

2012 Bullet 21ss
    2005 Mercury 300X

https://youtu.be/FOnAGNWOgZ0