what lake to try

thinking about taking off work tomorrow and fishing. My go to lakes Glenn Flint , Waveland , Raccoon would like to venture out and try something new but stay within 2 hours or so drive from west central IN. any ideas on a lake to try would be appreciated

2. Member
    clinton in IL

Quote Originally Posted by 03ranger185vs View Post
    thinking about taking off work tomorrow and fishing. My go to lakes Glenn Flint , Waveland , Raccoon would like to venture out and try something new but stay within 2 hours or so drive from west central IN. any ideas on a lake to try would be appreciated
    West Boggs near Loogootee

Barbee, brookville, Monroe, and most lakes around warsaw are very good if you like vegatation.

Missy in Peru has a decent quantity bite, hard to get over 14” though. The 13 1/2’s are all over though.

Maxi was good Tuesday (see my post)

5. Banned
    Based off most recent USA Bassin tourney, I hope you didn't go to Waveland. I grew up on that lake and my parents still live there...
    Not what it used to be, that is for certain.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bradjames12 View Post
    Based off most recent USA Bassin tourney, I hope you didn't go to Waveland. I grew up on that lake and my parents still live there...
    Not what it used to be, that is for certain.
    i wonder why,the greedy people that ran it about 5-7 years let the tournaments and limits beat it to death same thing happened at glen flint

7. Member
    Mill Creek in Il used to be good, but they've got the entrance/launch fees jacked up so high that I'm not sure its worth the drive....

8. Member
    Didn’t get out but will definitely hit those lakes. Thank you for the suggestions . And your right. Waveland and flint used to be very good fishing but not now.