Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    have been friends with Nolan for awhile, he is an incredible angler and great person..he has a bright future

2. Member
    Watched the winner walk off with a check for 7500 and thought how is this possible this is a college sport. Then realized the NCAA has nothing to do with it.

Maybe why its so smooth without drama LOL

3. Member
    Couldnt be happier to see a local win and make the classic. Hes a heck of a stick for sure. I wish id been off work and got to watch more of the live. Its a hell of an accomplishment and will be the opportunity of a lifetime for him to get to fish the classic.
    They aint got hands, set the hook

4. Member
    Carhart gave him a Tudra and Nitro Z20

5. Moderator
    I was there as a camera boat yesterday. Today I spent the entire day watching it live in the conference room with both families of the 2 fisherman. They all cried and hugged each other. I hated so bad to see one of them lose. Nolan's mom and dad were amazing as were Ratliff's family. The way they all cheered together was pretty special. At the end, Ratliff's family hugged Nolan's family and they were all in tears. Such good people.......

Quote Originally Posted by dukhntr View Post
    I was there as a camera boat yesterday. Today I spent the entire day watching it live in the conference room with both families of the 2 fisherman. They all cried and hugged each other. I hated so bad to see one of them lose. Nolan's mom and dad were amazing as were Ratliff's family. The way they all cheered together was pretty special. At the end, Ratliff's family hugged Nolan's family and they were all in tears. Such good people.......
    That is awesome

Wishin' I was fishin'...

1990 Ranger 374v
    1996 175 HP Mariner - Magnum EFI
    25p Tempest - A45 model
    80 lb 24v MinnKota Maxxum
    Humminbird Helix 10
    Humminbird Helix 7
    Garmin EchoMap 106sv w/ LS
    Dual 8' Power Poles

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12