Buckmasters Expo

Going this weekend with the wife for our 20th anniversary (it was her idea). What else is there to do in Montgomery? Where should I take her for dinner on the night of our anniversary? Thanks for the help.
    Joseph

2. Member
    ???

4. Member
    Your looking up the wrong town Mark. I looked on Google earlier but I was hoping someone would have some recommendations.

5. Member
    Jackie Bushman still alive? After 10 years they have finally quit calling me.

That will be held at the Montgomery Convention Center downtown. Within walking distance is River Walk Stadium where the Montgomery AA baseball team plays. There will be a home game there between Montgomery Biscuits and Chattanooga Lookouts on Sunday. Also withing walking distance is The Alley with restaurants and bars available. Here is a link to what you can find in and near The Alley.

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaura...y_Alabama.html

There is also within walking distance the Riverfront Park and the Historic Union Station Train Shed and visitor's center. The park is frequently the site of summer concerts. Call ahead to the Visitor's Center and they can advise you on what might be going on this weekend in the area.

https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUser...y_Alabama.html
    Last edited by Skeeterbait; 08-16-2018 at 12:26 PM.

7. Member
    Congrats on 20 years! For an anniversary dinner, take her to The Pub (Charles Anthony`s). Take I85 N out of downtown to the Mitylene exit, go right about 500 ft.

8. Member
    Thanks guys I'll definitely check these places out and take the wife to the pub one night.

9. fish8503@yahoo.com GOTTA BIG SACK's Avatar
    Pub is good eating. And I built it.
    2021 Skeeter ZX150
    2020 Sea Doo GTI se 170