Angry 2012 ETec 150 HO help

I fished out of this boat last week and it ran flawlessly. I got home plugged the boat in and refilled the oil reservoir which was about half-full. I take the boat out tonight and idle through a half mile no wake zone, and make it about another mile down the lake and my no oil alarm start sounding. I shut the boat off and use the trolling motor to troll the rest of the way back in. What does this sound like to you guys? Please give me some reassurance!

2. HYDRA SPORT LS205 225HO JER-1 BIG BASS's Avatar

I am not a tech but I will take a stab at this one. I have a 150 E-TECH HO that was manufactured in 2013. I bought the motor in 2014. In the 4 years I have owned it I have had one no oil light. Like usual I check my oil when plugging/unplugging my battery charger. I noticed my oil tank was about 1/2 empty. I filled my oil tank and about 1 week latter I went fishing. As soon as I started my motor I got an no oil alarm. I instantly turned off my motor. I pumped the bulb on the oil tank a few times even though it was firm. Started the motor and all was fine...my thought was maybe a small air bubble ? I have no idea what happened but it has never happened again.