V-T2 Livewell Vents

I have them back in stock. PM me for special BBC member pricing. My pricing includes shipping to lower 48 States.
    Paypal is preferred method of payment.
    thanks
    Chuck

****UPDATE****
    Sorry guys I can no longer sell you the V-T2 Livewell Vents. Al sent me a PM stating since I was not a BBC Sponsor, I should not sell on here as it is not fair to paying sponsors. But you can still purchase direct from New Pro Products.

thanks and sorry if I stepped on any ones toes.
    Last edited by RangerR93; 08-20-2018 at 03:24 PM. Reason: edit

2. Sprint Boats Moderator Bassmeister's Avatar

Thumbs Up

They work GREAT !!
    Ranger Boats / Mercury Motors
    G Loomis Rods / Shimano Reels
    Raymarine / MinnKota Ultrex
    Garmin / Live Scope Plus
    Pepper Jigs / Robo Worms
    Troll Bridge / V-T2 Vents

5. Member
    RangerR93, send me your phone number please. I may order some one day. Don

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fly by night View Post
    RangerR93, send me your phone number please. I may order some one day. Don
    PM sent with phone #
    thanks

7. Member
    Are they shipping yet? I ordered some on Aug 1st when they went on sale to get the shirt...still nothing yet.
    2020 Nitro Z21 Pro | Mercury 250 Pro XS |Ultrex 36v 112 MDI | Solix G2 chirp/mega SI 10 and 12 |Garmin 93sv UHD w/LiveScope| 8' PowerPole Blades

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pitbully71 View Post
    Are they shipping yet? I ordered some on Aug 1st when they went on sale to get the shirt...still nothing yet.

same here, I ordered them to get the discount. Have not heard a lick since the 1st. I ordered from http://www.newproproducts.com/ on AUG. 1st

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bayouXpress View Post
    same here, I ordered them to get the discount. Have not heard a lick since the 1st. I ordered from http://www.newproproducts.com/ on AUG. 1st
    Same....
    2020 Nitro Z21 Pro | Mercury 250 Pro XS |Ultrex 36v 112 MDI | Solix G2 chirp/mega SI 10 and 12 |Garmin 93sv UHD w/LiveScope| 8' PowerPole Blades

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pitbully71 View Post
    Like we explained in our email to each that ordered, we asked for some patience with these orders when we asked your T-Shirt size. Some of you have not responded to the email to let us know shirt sizes. Please do! We let everyone know that we would be leaving for the FLW Cup and would not be able to ship same day like normal. We got back in the office last Wednesday and the orders are going out daily.

Everyone will receive a tracking number when there products ship.

Thanks to everyone that orders.

12. Member
    ****UPDATE****
    Sorry guys I can no longer sell you the V-T2 Livewell Vents. Al sent me a PM stating since I was not a BBC Sponsor, I should not sell on here as it is not fair to paying sponsors. But you can still purchase direct from New Pro Products.

thanks and sorry if I stepped on any ones toes.

13. Member
    I got a reply a couple days ago but it went to my junk mail folder.. Guys waiting on replies might want to check on that depending on your email client.

14. Member
    I got a reply a couple days ago but it went to my junk mail folder.. Guys waiting on replies might want to check on that depending on your email client.

Yes! Please do because we still have customers that have not replied and we need your shirt size. Thanks!

15. Member
    We do want to note that Ranger R93 is a valued promotional angler for us here at New Pro Products and helps with anglers wanting to learn more about the V-T2 and getting them installed on their boats. Since we were at the FLW Cup and the sale had ended he was just offering an opportunity for anglers that may have missed it here.

We both respect Al and BBC members and most certainly want to follow the rules here.