Thread: Anglers Choice

Thumbs Up Anglers Choice

Congrats to the fine folks at Anglers Choice, they were the largest Triton Dealer in the US.

2. Member
    While I was very sad to see their Spindale NC location drop the BassCat line, the folks there were top notch to work with!

Cool. The shop and the Martinsville location certainly took good care of me when my Opti needed some work last year.
    Bruce
    2019 20 TRX Patriot
    Mercury 250 ProXS Fourstroke
    HDS 12 Live - Console
    HDS 9 Live - Bow

4. Member
    When I sold my Basscat that I bought from Anglers Choice a few years ago I was in the market to buy another one. I ended up buying a new 2018 19TRX Patriot. I absolutely love the boat. My number one decision about my purchase was because how outstanding Anglers choice is. To have a dealer that backs you up 100% is hard to find. Hands down the best folks to work with!!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

6. Member
    Curious what your like and dislikes vs the Basscat?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bassburner View Post
    When I sold my Basscat that I bought from Anglers Choice a few years ago I was in the market to buy another one. I ended up buying a new 2018 19TRX Patriot. I absolutely love the boat. My number one decision about my purchase was because how outstanding Anglers choice is. To have a dealer that backs you up 100% is hard to find. Hands down the best folks to work with!!

7. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by smbass77 View Post
    While I was very sad to see their Spindale NC location drop the BassCat line, the folks there were top notch to work with!
    Was this before or after Johnny Morris took over ?