Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    I Bought the precision sonar cable guard. The coiled hose that came with it will not fit the livescope cable. Half of one of the 2 bonded together cables sticks out and is pinched. That makes me concerned it could cut or wear the cable. The system is excellent just need a coiled hose with 1/2” ID that’s coiled tight enough to work. Most bigger coiled hose I’ve found is coiled in larger coils. Anyone got any other ideas?

2. Banned
    Go to a Truck stop. They have 1/2". Or maybe a place like Grainger.

https://www.grainger.com/category/co...ecatalog/N-zlg
    Last edited by rocket man; 08-26-2018 at 07:08 AM.

3. Member
    Thank you for the suggestion, I’m going to try the truck stop. I saw that on Grainger but can’t tell if its coiled tight enough

4. Member
    pfisher I am the manufacture of the Panoptix mount Randy jumped the gun I have the correct size mount for you application Its all a little larger. The cable its a little tough to get into the hose but it will go.
    www.cornfieldcrappiegear.com

5. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CFCG View Post
    pfisher I am the manufacture of the Panoptix mount Randy jumped the gun I have the correct size mount for you application Its all a little larger. The cable its a little tough to get into the hose but it will go.
    www.cornfieldcrappiegear.com
    I ended up with your mount for the livescope. My installer has been talking to you I believe.

6. Banned
    He makes a nice depth finder mount also. Similar to a Balzout but cheaper.

7. Member
    I have a question. I’ve never seen one with a single cable until now. I bought a bundle with a 93SV and the transducer only has one cable. The box says it’s the LV32. Have you seen this???

8. Member
    Bought mine a month ago as part of a bundle. Single cable also.
    A quick search revealed that it is the IF version. Ice fishing...
    Hopefully there's no difference. If there is I'm going to have a discussion with the board sponsor I purchased it from.
    The factory box it came in does not list it as an lvs32 IF so who knows why I received this one. I do like that the cable is more flexible and as far as I can tell it works just fine.
    Last edited by Mike Thompson; 01-07-2022 at 07:52 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12