Psi I gauge not workingj

Psi gauge not working but I have plenty of water flow sho4 stroke 150

2. Member
    See if the inlet needs cleaned out, try a small drill bit, twist by hand not with the drill.

3. Member
    Make sure the hose is connected at both ends. May have come off. I'd be checking the engine first. The keeper they use to hold it is flimsy.

4. Member
    Ive had the hose fill up with slimy goop. Disconnect both ends and use an Air compressor

5. Banned
    PSI analog gauge has been practically useless on last two boats.

6. Member
    Thank guys I’ll be checking it out tomorrow

Has the boat sat out in freezing weather? The line gets water in it and can freeze and crack the hose. The hose connects to the engine block with an adapter. It's pretty obvious when you look for it. It then runs up the right gunnel and under the console to the gauge. It can be a booger to change the line if that is the problem.
    BassCat '17 Sabre DC FTD Advantage Elite
    175 Yamaha SHO
    MK Fortrex 80

8. Member
    I keep a piece of weed wacker line in the boat to ream out the line when plugged.

9. Member
    I checked the line Friday it’s in good shape . No the boats never been in freezing weather .I go to temple tx Thursday I’m going to Texas boat world and see if they can help. Bought the boat new 18 months ago no other issues with any other gauges. Thanks for all The help.

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave A View Post
    See if the inlet needs cleaned out, try a small drill bit, twist by hand not with the drill.
    would try air pressure first break off a SMALL bit and it's stuck in their for good.

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 71oldbassbassman View Post
    I checked the line Friday it’s in good shape . No the boats never been in freezing weather .I go to temple tx Thursday I’m going to Texas boat world and see if they can help. Bought the boat new 18 months ago no other issues with any other gauges. Thanks for all The help.
    Is the gauge electronic or water pressure run, On my 2013 Ranger it is electric gauge with sensor in bilge area PITA to get too. I changed to a water activated gauge with a push to connect fitting under dash to blow out with air every winter.