Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
  1. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TritonMan250 View Post
    Does it need to be drawn in crayon for you to see why?
    Evidently you do. Everyone on a bass fishing website has a better grasp on this case than the court system. Look these guys might be scum of the earth, giod chance they are, all I am saying is their right to bail could one day be a white guy that home schools his kids and teaches him to shoot guns at a young age bail.

2. Member
    Read a report that New Mexico has recently reformed their bail process.
    The voters were tired of people being held without clear supportive evidence.
    Prosecutors in this case either lacked information or wouldn't disclose.
    Honestly, too many people are simply held because they are poor.
    As noted, Lady Justice should be blind and not check your pockets for cash.
    If the DA wanted them held at no/high bail, the court needed reasons.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by grandbassslayer View Post
    Evidently you do. Everyone on a bass fishing website has a better grasp on this case than the court system. Look these guys might be scum of the earth, giod chance they are, all I am saying is their right to bail could one day be a white guy that home schools his kids and teaches him to shoot guns at a young age bail.
    We just derailed the train AGAIN! WTH does this have to do with nationality or color? I couldn't give two shits if it's a blue guy with syphilis.

4. Member
    Liberalism is a disease...no rhyme or reason for anything they do. Disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by jarhead175 View Post
    Nope he has it spot on. A liberal judge is showing is her stupidity.

"Judge Sarah Backus said although she was concerned by "troubling facts," prosecutors failed to articulate any specific threats to the community."

I guess training kids to carry out mass shooting in public schools isn't specific enough?

5. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    Liberalism is a disease...no rhyme or reason for anything they do. Disgusting.
    A talk show host made the comment that it is a mental disorder. First time I heard that I laughed seems like everyday their are more examples of why he is 100% correct.

6. Banned
    You amaze me!!!

7. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Quillback View Post
    Supposedly, when the FBI was first notified of what was going on there, they didn't act because they did not want another Waco or Ruby Ridge.
    I probably shouldn't post my opinion why the FBI did not do something sooner, ..... Probably shouldn't

8. Shutterbug Forum Moderator bdog7198's Avatar
    It is interesting to see how some cases people rail against making judgements because "you were not there", how the media is always wrong, and making up stories.

Then the next topic comes up and its all about how, with the same level of information, its how the accused is 100% guilty....
    Prints and more available at: http://BSPhotography.co/
    Digital downloads available at: https://licensing.pixels.com/profiles/1-brian-shoemaker
    IG: BSPhotographyZ9

9. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd Hendrick View Post
    We just derailed the train AGAIN! WTH does this have to do with nationality or color? I couldn't give two shits if it's a blue guy with syphilis.
    I agree with your bottom sentence 100%. If you go back and re read all these discussions thats just not the case though. "We" want to hang em high and hold em no bail because they are different than us. You guys should channel all your anger at the prosecutor if these guys are as bad as you think they are btw.

Reading some of these responses makes it clear why our country is in the shape its in and quickly going downhill. God help us all!

11. Member
    Hi Mike.

12. Banned
    I agree with your bottom sentence 100%. If you go back and re read all these discussions thats just not the case though. "We" want to hang em high and hold em no bail because they are different than us. You guys should channel all your anger at the prosecutor if these guys are as bad as you think they are btw.
    Different then us? Yep if not training kids to carry out mass killings in the name of a prophet makes me different then by all means I am.

13. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jarhead175 View Post
    Different then us? Yep if not training kids to carry out mass killings in the name of a prophet makes me different then by all means I am.
    Allegations..... If they are true then you need to being going after the prosecutor here guys.

14. Banned
    Let's say these guys are 100% guilty and are actually training kids to be terrorists and that they have killed children in the past. It would still be possible for them to go free IF the prosecutor is terrible. Now you tell me, is that fair to the American people? I say NO. ALL cases should be based on FACTS, not what 2 over paid babbling idiots go on for months about. That is what is wrong with our justice system these days. Too often it comes down to the lawyers instead of what the FACTS are!!!

15. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tlarcher View Post
    Let's say these guys are 100% guilty and are actually training kids to be terrorists and that they have killed children in the past. It would still be possible for them to go free IF the prosecutor is terrible. Now you tell me, is that fair to the American people? I say NO. ALL cases should be based on FACTS, not what 2 over paid babbling idiots go on for months about. That is what is wrong with our justice system these days. Too often it comes down to the lawyers instead of what the FACTS are!!!
    I assume these guys have court appointed attorneys, if so then they are worthless to the defendants so I don't see your point here. You would be correct if they had a high power legal team, but I don't think that's the case here. Either way a judge can only look at the facts that were presented, evidently the prosecutor didn't present the facts to the judge, but they did release all the facts to the bbc death execution team.

16. Banned
    Talk about media spin, and this is from a left wing media outlet:
    During the raid, Wahhaj was "heavily armed with an AR-15 rifle, five loaded 30-round magazines, and four loaded pistols, including one in his pocket when he was taken down," according to the Taos County sheriff's office.

I would hate to see what the headline would read if they inventoried my stuff, at least before it all fell in the lake.

17. Banned
    I assume these guys have court appointed attorneys, if so then they are worthless to the defendants so I don't see your point here. You would be correct if they had a high power legal team, but I don't think that's the case here. Either way a judge can only look at the facts that were presented, evidently the prosecutor didn't present the facts to the judge, but they did release all the facts to the bbc death execution team.
    Like you said the prosecutor may have NOT given all the facts to the judge. Hypotheticaly speaking, let's say they are as guilty as everyone says yet they go free back out to society. My question is how is that fair to us law abiding Americans?

18. Banned
    Like you said the prosecutor may have NOT given all the facts to the judge. Hypotheticaly speaking, let's say they are as guilty as everyone says yet they go free back out to society. My question is how is that fair to us law abiding Americans?
    Extremely unfair to us.

19. Shutterbug Forum Moderator bdog7198's Avatar
    What is the alternative? Guilty until proven innocent?
    Prints and more available at: http://BSPhotography.co/
    Digital downloads available at: https://licensing.pixels.com/profiles/1-brian-shoemaker
    IG: BSPhotographyZ9

20. Member
    Just more proof that liberalism is a disease! Unreal they would let these people out on bail.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast