Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Toypuller View Post
    I hope they are under severe surveillance, and they released them to see who they call on the phone.

Then they use that info to untangle the web, and smoke some senior people.
    Here's the answer^^^^^^^^^^^
    John Slaughter
    ......... Bankrupt Boat Trash Since 1977.........

2. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd Hendrick View Post
    Your comical. I would have to believe you wanted to be a defense attorney or a public defender when you were growing up. But then again you seem to really have an issue with holding any body accountable.
    I am extremely for accountability, and it cuts both ways. I fear an over reaching government as much as I do a jihadi thats a piss poor shot with a rifle. Perhaps you guys read the "first they came" poem

3. Member
    If they are a threat to National Security, why aren't the Feds taking Jurisdiction?

Quote Originally Posted by grandbassslayer View Post
    Until they carry it out or are actually planning to carry it out, you can't do anything about it. We do not have the "thought" police yet...

Quote Originally Posted by D.O.C. 989 View Post
    Why didn't the prosecutor charge them with murder and conspiracy to commit murder? Why only charged with child abuse? Evidence or something not adding up here.
    As bad as the story looks (possibly sensationalized to some extent). I'd rather have a government that CAN'T lock you up based on suspension and lack of evidence. If the gov't is incompetent then I'd rather them go free because if they're incompetent then the innocent will eventually get caught up in their bumbling. And I'm glad that we have some more level headed, educated, reasonable people running the system than the 'kill 'em all' keyboard commando crowd. How's the saying go? We have the worst system except for the rest of them.
    He/him
    Kayak fishing in a Native Slayer Max 12.5
    Lowrance Elite 9 ti2

I am extremely for accountability, and it cuts both ways. I fear an over reaching government as much as I do a jihadi thats a piss poor shot with a rifle. Perhaps you guys read the "first they came" poem
    Seeing as your Hugo tonight .. what about the dead kid part ??

6. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Machine Concepts View Post
    Do you live in a cave?
    Im sorry, I forgot this was bbc. I thought it was a normal Internet forum. My mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by cart7 View Post
    Im sorry, I forgot this was bbc. I thought it was a normal Internet forum. My mistake.
    "If People Concentrated on the Really Important Things in Life, There'd be a Shortage of Fishing Poles." - Doug Larson
    "Peace is not the absence of turmoil but the presence of God" Jo-Ann Thomack

9. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JerryT View Post
    Seeing as your Hugo tonight .. what about the dead kid part ??
    I don' t have enough details to say, I have to believe they wouldn't do bail like they did if it was murder. Although its weird, having family buried at home is not illegal to my knowledge, but I could be totally wrong.

10. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Busboy View Post
    Here's the answer^^^^^^^^^^^
    No! The answer is we had them, and let them go! Kiss their asses goodbye! Because #%&#! Ankle braclets are not going to keep these guys from fleeing! This a$$wipe judge needs to lose her job!

11. Banned
    Damn liberals are so worried about illegal immigrant kids getting seperated from their parents, but not about these pieces of crap that are teaching kids to kill!!! Ah! The left's agenda!!!!

12. Banned
    I am as right as they come. I am so right I am no longer a republican, they are too liberal for me. I dont see this as a "damn liberals" situation.

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rds_nc View Post
    As bad as the story looks (possibly sensationalized to some extent). I'd rather have a government that CAN'T lock you up based on suspension and lack of evidence. If the gov't is incompetent then I'd rather them go free because if they're incompetent then the innocent will eventually get caught up in their bumbling. And I'm glad that we have some more level headed, educated, reasonable people running the system than the 'kill 'em all' keyboard commando crowd. How's the saying go? We have the worst system except for the rest of them.

I understand the point you are making and TBD who really knows what to believe anymore. They should be treated just like any other person and given due process. If they are found to be guilty hang them from the highest tree.

14. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BassPundit View Post
    I know what he is upset about. Don't know how to tell whether the judges decision was wrong or right. I assume the judge has a greater grasp on the facts than some guy posting in Ohio based on sensational reports in the media about it being a Muslim terrorist training camp for kids.
    Just wow !

15. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BassPundit View Post
    I know what he is upset about. Don't know how to tell whether the judges decision was wrong or right. I assume the judge has a greater grasp on the facts than some guy posting in Ohio based on sensational reports in the media about it being a Muslim terrorist training camp for kids.
    "based on sensational reports in the media about it being a Muslim terrorist training camp for kids".........not "based" .......IT IS A TRAINING CAMP FOR KIDS TO SHOOT UP SCHOOLS!!!

16. Banned
    I am as right as they come. I am so right I am no longer a republican, they are too liberal for me. I dont see this as a "damn liberals" situation.
    Does it need to be drawn in crayon for you to see why?

17. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd Hendrick View Post
    Your comical. I would have to believe you wanted to be a defense attorney or a public defender when you were growing up. But then again you seem to really have an issue with holding any body accountable.
    Well now, hang on. There is that mary jane thing he has zero tolerance for.
    Boatless Bank Trash for now

Quote Originally Posted by D.O.C. 989 View Post
    If they are a threat to National Security, why aren't the Feds taking Jurisdiction?
    Supposedly, when the FBI was first notified of what was going on there, they didn't act because they did not want another Waco or Ruby Ridge.

Quote Originally Posted by Quillback View Post
    Supposedly, when the FBI was first notified of what was going on there, they didn't act because they did not want another Waco or Ruby Ridge.
    FBI was busy in Washington D .C . , framing the POTUS .

20. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LTZ25 View Post
    FBI was busy in Washington D .C . , framing the POTUS .
    He certainly hasnt helped his situation has he.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast