A few from my yak

Made a nice river float this past weekend. The little spots are scrappy in the current. Also was my first trip with my Micro Power Pole. It worked great in the current to stop and fish.

98 Bullet 20XD
    225 Pro Max

2. Joe4d
    Hah,,, I was expecting pictures of a Yak !.. Got friends coming back from endurance race in Mongolia so had it on the brain

What's up with the baby doll on the front? Thinking about the micro PP but haven't really thought about putting a creepy toy on the front, lol.
    He/him
    Kayak fishing in a Native Slayer Max 12.5
    Lowrance Elite 9 ti2

That’s Dora the explorer. We found her a few years back in a log jam on the creek and stuck her in the front handle. She goes on all our adventures. Funny you say that because we where launching in a public park and some teenage girl said that old man has a doll on his kayak that’s creepy QUOTE=rds_nc;9585140]What's up with the baby doll on the front? Thinking about the micro PP but haven't really thought about putting a creepy toy on the front, lol.[/QUOTE]

98 Bullet 20XD
    225 Pro Max

5. Member
    Nice, thanks for sharing.

I'm about to put a micro on my Jackson Big Rig, I'm curious if you ran into any lay downs or low hanging trees ,if the pole hindered in anyway?

Watch Your Six! I Have A Solution!

7. Member
    I love my pp micro. You will have issues if going under trees and such but none of that in my area so all is good. Also, be aware if you go with the lithium wireless battery some units are having issues initially but work in after a couple trips. I posted about it in the pp/talon section on here.
    John Wolff
    2003 Allison XB21 2+2
    2003 Mercury 250xs