Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Skeeter Boats/Missouri Club Moderator Rodney Bledsoe's Avatar

Fishing for Freedom 10 Anniversary

The event will be here in a couple months and we are in need of more boaters and volunteers for various things. I think there are still 5 maybe 6 open beds at Reel and Trigger Resort http://www.reelandtrigger.com/. These beds are free to you for 2 night if you respond to this post. October 5th & 6th. The F3 event will furnish food for you Saturday night, Sunday morning before the tx and after you get off the water Sunday afternoon.
    You can register as a boater at this link. http://www.fishingforfreedom.us/ I will hook you up with the company paying for your bed.
    If you haven't done this free entry tournament before get a hold of me, I'd be glad to fill you in.

(816) 786-7751

2. Banned
    Guys......this is an event you will never forget. Please sign up.
    I know the guys offering rooms. You will not be disappointed.

3. Member
    Rodney,

I would love to participate in this event but it always seems to be on the same weekend as the LOZ Big Bass Bash. I think that if it was scheduled on a different weekend then you would have more boaters and volunteers.

4. Member
    Hey Rodney,

I signed up and stayed with you guys last year and had an awesome time. I signed up again this year and would love to stay with this group again. Could you shoot me the information to get a bed reserved?

Travis

5. Member
    I'm going to check the calendar at home tonight. I am 99% sure I can do it.

6. Skeeter Boats/Missouri Club Moderator Rodney Bledsoe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lobina grande View Post
    Rodney,

I would love to participate in this event but it always seems to be on the same weekend as the LOZ Big Bass Bash. I think that if it was scheduled on a different weekend then you would have more boaters and volunteers.
    We will never schedule around BBB. We will always have the event over Columbus day weekend. It's a 3 day weekend for government employee's.
    FYI we have never left a warrior on the shore.

7. Member
    Signed up today. Looking forward to it!

Quote Originally Posted by lobina grande View Post
    Rodney,

BBB should be rescheduling around F3. Thats just my opinion though

9. Skeeter Boats/Missouri Club Moderator Rodney Bledsoe's Avatar
    2 more free beds...............................

Rodney,
    is this something that you have to do all 3 days?
    I should be able to make it for that Sat and Sunday but don't have any days off left for the Friday.
    and is there a campground close by? I wouldn't need a room as I can camp.
    ill shoot you a PM with my cell number to give me a call

11. Banned
    I can answer this one.

Friday is not mandatory. It's a night for everyone to get together and share stories. We typically go down early so we can get on the water. Everyone there will tell you whats happening on the lake. There are no secrets this weekend.

Saturday you can take some warriors out fishing if you would like. Meet over at the marina and pick someone up from the shore. There are always men/women wanting to fish on Saturday. Saturday night is the banquet where they pair you up with your warrior. Great meal that night.

Sunday morning they feed you again. At weigh-in.....they feed you again.

It's a great time. You will not be disappointed. We can get you a room if you would like. There are still two open beds left (no charge)

12. Banned
    And we will typically have a small camp fire.

Rodney or Tom I signed up this morning. if you can get me a bed that would be great.

14. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    Rodney or Tom I signed up this morning. if you can get me a bed that would be great.
    Done

15. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom in Stl View Post
    And we will typically have a small camp fire.
    Emphasis on the small! lol

16. Member
    I had been thinking about signing up, but wasn't looking forward to the drive each day from Ozark. Do you know if there are still rooms available?

17. Member
    Holy Cow! I didn't realize how many boats were in this tourney! And it looks like they need more!

I saw that today also Mike, just got the email from Larry earlier and said they have even more warriors on standby also. but man that is a lot of boats that is for sure.
    we are pretty excited about it. wife is gonna come help out also

19. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Smallfish View Post
    I had been thinking about signing up, but wasn't looking forward to the drive each day from Ozark. Do you know if there are still rooms available?
    One bed left. Sign up and let me know

20. Member
    I know this will probably get me in a lot of trouble, but every year someone posts that they can't fish this event because it conflicts with the BBB at Lake of the Ozarks. This event is top honor those that have put their lives on hold and on the line so people like us can fish. What if these heros had said that they had conflicting events in their lives and could not go and defend this nation. Again I am sorry for being so critical but this is my 10th year of fishing this and as I am a Vietnam Vet I want to do for these warriors what was not done for me and my brothers.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast