Thread: 3 panoptix?

3 panoptix?

This might be overkill but is it possible to run 3 panoptix transducers on the same network? PS21 ps31 and ps30. It would be the ps30 and either the ps21 or ps31 but never both the 21 and 31 At the same time.

id like to keep my ps21 up front and have my ps30on the transom. Then thinking about adding a ps31 to the transom either looking back or pointed under the boat.

2. Member
    Not sure. I can run the PS30, PS22 and LiveScope on the same network, at the same time. I can display the PS22 Forward and LiveScope Forward on the same screen of one unit. We'll probably need Todd to answer that for the PS21 and PS31. There have been a lot of software updates and improvements to networking Panoptix but I don't know just how far along it has come.
    My wife asks if I'm going to fish every day. I can't fish every day. Some days I might be sick.

As you describe it (not using the 21 and 31 at same time), yes. But, the 21 or 31 not in use has to actually be powered off or the network unplugged from it. If both are seen on the network at the same time, it will popup the message that says invalid network configuration.

That being said, if you use a PS22, it could coexist with the PS31 and PS30 at the same time with the latest software (assuming the chartplotter is compatible with the PS22).
    Garmin Pro Team

4. Member
    Sounds like I could add a ps31 and a power switch and do what I want. Thanks Todd!