Where to buy near Eastern, NC?

Anyone bought a boat near Eastern, NC? Looking for a Skeeter dealer to put together a ZX190. Don't mind driving for good service. Thanks for any advice
    2019 Skeeter ZX190 (ordered 8/27/18)
    150 VMAX SHO

2. Member
    It's about a 4 hour drive for you to Foothills Marine of Lake Norman...but could be worth it. They're a top ranked Skeeter dealer and I've had a great experience with them over the last year. Josh and Ryan are both great guys and they don't work with commission so it really is a team effort for the whole buying experience. They did a little custom rigging on my bug and have been very personable and made sure I was 100% happy with the set up. I've seen where people have traveled from much further than you to work with those guys and have been happy with the process. Good luck!

3. Member
    Never purchased at foothills but I’ve spoken too them several times while fishing Norman and I would definitely shop there if I live anywhere near them. Very nice group

4. Member
    Try the guys at Skyline Marina. Great staff, Honda motors, Charget boats, BassCat boats

5. Member
    I have driven to Foothills from Alabama for 2 different new boats. Straight up guys to deal with and I couldn’t beat their prices anywhere.

6. Member
    I have Josh running some numbers at Foothills. I have to admit, great on the price and easy to deal with.

Thanks for steering me in the right direction!
    2019 Skeeter ZX190 (ordered 8/27/18)
    150 VMAX SHO

7. Member
    You might want to check with Angler's Choice in Martinsville Va. think they sell Skeeters.

8. Member
    Foothills was awesome to me! Ask for D