Moved-Engine not peeing much

Moving my thread to this section after being asked to. Serial Number for my engine is 0G000085. So I have a 1994 Mariner 200hp and I noticed that when I was on the lake last, it was not peeing out water consistently or very strong for that matter. I went ahead and disconnected the hoses that follow the intake through the engine and blew them out with an air compressor but nothing was lodged in there. I also had my impeller replaced early this year and I am trying to figure out what other options I could take to diagnose what my issue is. Thanks all!

2. Member
    I would start with a whole pump change including all three gaskets. Bad gaskets could be your problem. Do you have a pressure gauge?
    Mercury 2002 200hp Carbed Saltwater
    OT566776
    2002 Cape Horn 22' Bay

3. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    ALWAYS start at the SOURCE: The Water Pump. Complete pump kit is 96148A8.

Also, keep in mind that the telltale comes from the Thermostats. There may be little (or no) water until the thermostats open, and stream may come and go as they open and close.

Stream will also be SCALDING hot.

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor