Lazy Susan Removal Help

Had this thing for a while now,(719 pro)and have not had the issues until recently that many have complained about. So I am looking to remove it, boxes are falling out all the time now, hard to turn etc.... So what have you guys done to make it (the space)more useable, so it’s not just an empty cavern? Does the mighty Phoenix Boats make something? Your homemade options/ideas?If possible to include pics, AWESOME! I’m sure there’s a link somewhere or something, but I’m not as computer savvy as some. Thank you all in advance!
    Terry

2. Member
    Terry, I pulled mine out within a week. I did not do anything special. I have my rain gear in the rear of the compartment as well as a spare pair of flip flops. I have 4-5 approx 2qt heavy duty Tupperware-like containers that I use in the rest of the space. Plastics that I'm going to be using (i.e. Daybox) in one, spare reels in another, scents and dye in another, etc. easier to open that one box on tourney day than to open big box or to the rear storage and go through tons of plastics.
    2014 920/SHO

3. Member
    If you liked it at one point, a little marine grease on the roller balls and clean the base on which it sets with some mean green. I clean mine 1 time per year. I keep those rarely used bait boxes on it which would be impossible to get too if I just threw them up on that shelf. Plus you need some type of a drain kit to put back in I believe if you remove it.
    2024 Phoenix 818
    2024 merc 175 pro xs 3B411947

You might be able to buy the flat tray (if you like them) that eventually replaced the RTS from Phoenix. Shoot Tim T an email and I bet he can tell/sell you (one).

5. Member
    The guy i bought mine from had taken it out and plumbed the seat base into the hull so the box wouldnt get wet. It was a great idea as i found the empty space much more useful than the lazy susan wouldve been. I kept my rain gear, life jackets, weigh bag, and several other miscellaneous things in there like boxes of baits that i may not use but on special occasions. It frees up your main box for stuff youll be using. I kept all the heavy plastics boxes in a rear compartment to keep the weight off the nose
    They aint got hands, set the hook