Why I will stay with Power Pole

I love shallow anchors. Even when fishing deeper Pa lakes I have found that I have started to use them more often. They have become an important tool that compliments any tolling motor. With that said my power pole was bought in 2013. Over the past week I had two issues. My adapter plate broke. Sent an email to power pole and I had a replacement in four days under warranty. A fast and very simple process.

Well a day later my power pole cover came in. It would not fit over the paddle bracket. You know what is coming next. I took the bracket off and went fishing. I forgot to put the bolts back in and now the fiberglass pole is on the bottom of the lake. This time I did a real time chat with Power Pole after I could not find anywhere on their web site to order a replacement.

I now have a replacement coming this week. I don't understand it but it is also free even though I was up front and said what I did.

I have only delt with one company like this and it is Dillon for reloading.

I will now replace my older power pole this winter by updating and buying 2 new 10 foot blades. Prior I was giving the Talons a look but not now.

Eddie
    2017 Phoenix 920 Pro XP Mercury 250 Pro XS

Similar story, backed into my garage. Bent the adapter plate, called them asked for a replacement, told them what I did, they sent me a replacement.
    Bryan McDonough
    2023 Nitro Z21 XL
    Nitro Team

Lol yeah they next day air mailed me a case of oil, furrels and covered it since that was my original order, I only commented in remarks a hose blew...
    Mercury 250 proxs 2B115089

5. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    NOBODY better then Power Pole..

6. Member
    listen up minn kota

7. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by ser68 View Post
    listen up minn kota
    I think they know...heard they have improved there customer service a tad, but it will never be on par with Power Pole.