520 live well question

I have A 2006 520 very and my live well does not hold water when I’m running on plane. Also has A hard time totally filling. If it’s the flapper how do I change it and where do I get A new one?

2. Member
    Flow rite sells them on their website, you want the three way with the controls to the rear of the boat. You will have to remove the battery charger and the center battery if you have one, then remove the panel that covers up the bilge. Replacement from there is pretty straightforward. Might be a good time to check your pumps as well.
    2021 Caymas CX21/Mercury 250 Pro XS

3. Ranger Boats Moderator jc2bg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dh0ckey11 View Post
    Might be a good time to check your pumps as well.
    ^
    John Clark — Findlay, Ohio

4. Member
    I have an 03 521. I'm sure very similar. I did not have to remove charger, maybe the 520 you do. I had to take out center battery, and move power pole pump out of the way. Then the black plate comes out. Getting the hoses off the valve is the hardest part. Its very easy once you have it out. My only suggestion is, leave the clip that holds the cable loose on the valve. move the different functions and you will see where it wants to sit properly. Then tighten the screw down. That was my mistake and took me a minute to figure out why it wouldn't move into auto. Glad I didn't put everything back together. Rebuild kit was around $12 from flow-rite.