The ultimate system

Just bought a new boat and want to put the ultimate system on it.
    looking for two 10” touchscreens for the console and two for the bow(one for livescope )

Can someone tell me the latest and greates if everything in detail so I can get it ordered. Y help is much appreciated.

2. BBC SPONSOR
    We are selling a ton of the GpsMap 1242xsv Touch units. Garmin Part number 010-01917-13.

I can email you a break down of what most are customers are going with.
    If you are set on 10" screens then the 7610xsv is what you want. however for $300.00 more you can get the 1242xsv! You will love it.
    Call me if you have any questions as Garmin units and transducers can get confusing.

Chad Phillips
    BassBoatElectronics.com
    Ultra Marine Service - Mercury Outboard sales and service
    1-800-931-9926
    1230 Topside Rd. Louisville, TN 37777
    Showroom & Office Hours M-F 8a-5p

3. BBC SPONSOR
    For transducers you will want to go with the GT30-TM ClearVü/SideVü TM and GT8HW-IH High Wide In-Hull Transducer Bundle for the console unit.
    This kit comes with a Y-cable to connect both transducers to the one 12 pin port on the back of the 1242xsv.
    For the bow you will want either the GT22HW-TM for traditional and ClearVu down. Or to add Side Imaging on the bow run the GT52HW-TM. I am assuming you will be on fresh water and fishing 100' or less.
    Chad Phillips
    BassBoatElectronics.com
    Ultra Marine Service - Mercury Outboard sales and service
    1-800-931-9926
    1230 Topside Rd. Louisville, TN 37777
    Showroom & Office Hours M-F 8a-5p

4. Member
    I am currently running a 7612 XSV and A 7610XSV on the bow and 2-7612XSV on the console. I’m going get a new boat next year and going with the 1242XSV touch for all four. If you need sideimage I would encourage the 34 UHD transducer as I believe (and several others after seeing mine) it brings Garmin sideimage on par with Mega. Coupled with live scope IMO its the ultimate. The mapping is unsurpassed on the lakes Garmin has surveyed. The touch has been flawless. 2D is perfect. Customer service excellent.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WSfishin View Post
    I am currently running a 7612 XSV and A 7610XSV on the bow and 2-7612XSV on the console. I’m going get a new boat next year and going with the 1242XSV touch for all four. If you need sideimage I would encourage the 34 UHD transducer as I believe (and several others after seeing mine) it brings Garmin sideimage on par with Mega. Coupled with live scope IMO its the ultimate. The mapping is unsurpassed on the lakes Garmin has surveyed. The touch has been flawless. 2D is perfect. Customer service excellent.
    With Livescope and one UHD that's 13K.

SE Kansas grass grower

ROCK CHALK

6. Member
    Hey Ring Fry!! Don't you know you never total up what you spend on fishing!! At least not publicly.
    My wife asks if I'm going to fish every day. I can't fish every day. Some days I might be sick.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ring fry View Post
    With Livescope and one UHD that's 13K.

SE Kansas grass grower
    but cheaper than all 7612XSV

8. Member
    All good ideas. Don't leave out the PS30 for the all time greatest search tool.
    My wife asks if I'm going to fish every day. I can't fish every day. Some days I might be sick.