AVX 2080 inquiry....

Any others with questions feel free to use this thread. I’m just looking for a few answers myself and thought Mr. Clark could address and identify them. I’ve looked on the website and didn’t see these answers so I apologize if I’ve overlooked.

(1) Are the compression locks for all of the compartments available in a complete stainless assembly versus the black plastic housings being shown? The all stainless imo far exceed those and I would hope Vexus feels the same towards having them as an installed option.

(2) Is carpet padding an option on the front deck? A huge difference when standing on the deck all day and 100% makes a difference on the fatigue and back.

(3) Is there room for 4 batteries to run a 36v TM system along with 4 bank charger and cranking battery? I saw the rear compartment shown in video and it told to be lots of extra room there but not enough for me to know for sure so just figured I’d ask.

(4) Front rod boxes, what’s directly underneath the carpet lining?

(5) What type front deck rod straps come on this boat?

(6) Not this model specific, but are plans in place to unveil any larger aluminum bass boats before the fiberglass models begin hitting the market?

Thanks!

2. Moderator Vexus Boats sclark's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Triton_ProXS View Post
    Any others with questions feel free to use this thread. I’m just looking for a few answers myself and thought Mr. Clark could address and identify them. I’ve looked on the website and didn’t see these answers so I apologize if I’ve overlooked.

(1) Are the compression locks for all of the compartments available in a complete stainless assembly versus the black plastic housings being shown? The all stainless imo far exceed those and I would hope Vexus feels the same towards having them as an installed option.

(2) Is carpet padding an option on the front deck? A huge difference when standing on the deck all day and 100% makes a difference on the fatigue and back.

(3) Is there room for 4 batteries to run a 36v TM system along with 4 bank charger and cranking battery? I saw the rear compartment shown in video and it told to be lots of extra room there but not enough for me to know for sure so just figured I’d ask.

(4) Front rod boxes, what’s directly underneath the carpet lining?

(5) What type front deck rod straps come on this boat?

(6) Not this model specific, but are plans in place to unveil any larger aluminum bass boats before the fiberglass models begin hitting the market?

Thanks!

Triton ProXS - if you would like to PM your name and number i would be happy to have someone from the company who knows more than me, call you an answer your questions