205 is a home run so far.

Been out on a 10 long mile lake breaking it in. No big waves yet but plenty of wake boats. The combo of boat and the new 250 Pro XS 4 stroke is pretty impressive. Awesome torque from idle to 5800 rpm. Only brought it up that high twice for a short period. Motor has 3 hrs on it. I definitely had more but still trying to understand its handling, trim needs, etc. plus dont want to hurt that motor. Sooo different than my Cougar, responds differently in every way. Holeshot is impressive yet odd, starts of like the nose is going to really climb but before you know it the boat quickly breaks over and accelerates. Could be that Im running a 24 4 blade Fury wide open holes. Plan on solid plugs in least half of them. Next thing you know your at 65 but you feel like your driving a car at 65 it is that comfortable and easy. Im sure low to mid 70s will be very easy to get. Responds great to trim. Feels softer than my Cougar as I hit some pretty big boat wakes and it has a nice damp feeling to it. Overall, Im very happy I made this move. Long Champlain runs are in its future this weekend. We will see if it comes back from that in one piece, if its rough and it comes back crack free, Falcon could be a boat for life. Love the rod and battery hatches !! Simple/Sturdy boat that has everything you need.

2. Member
    Good to hear and looking forward to the future reports.

3. Member
    THANKS FOR THE INFO, SOUND GREAT,

4. Member
    Been having the opportunity to go out in it for a couple of hours everyday, getting more tuned in. this is a real nice set up. Love, love , love the fact I can get rods out without having to move the ones already on the deck. Little sketched out lifting about 8 rods up in the air but they stay put while you get the new one out.

5. Member
    After you do it a few times, you wonder why others haven’t done it long before now. It’s really nice!

6. Member
    congrats man. and dont worry about rough water. this boat cuts through them smooth.

7. Member
    Glad you are liking the boat. Your post here is a great testiment to how well we think these boats are. Again thank you

8. Member
    Just got back from a tourney on Champlain and yes the wind was blowing. South end was showing solid 2 footers, maybe occasional 3. Running up wind the boat was a huge surprise. Partner was expecting the worst as we took off, commenting the boats too wide to be smooth, like a big pancake was his comment. Not a long run, maybe 6 miles but it was rough. Arrived at our spot, was able to carry an easy 50mph and partner was like wow, that was actually surprisingly nice. I was impressed too. Later we had the downhill run to contend with and that was a bit different story as the boat had a tendency to want to leap out of the water but after a few minutes learned how much negative trim it takes to settle the boat down and the down wind ride became very good. Boat has zero tendency to stuff a wave and throws spray out to the side very well. Thumbs up to the 205 for rough water capabilities!!!