Solix map motion

Can anyone tell me how to get my map to move on my solix? I have tried the motion settings and my icon still moves and my map stays still, I have to move it constantly to keep the icon from running of the screen.
    Bullet 21XD, 250 PRO XS

2. Member
    If the cursor is active the screen won't move. Try hitting the "x" button to exit the active cursor.

3. Member
    If you mark something on the touch screen it locks onto that point and lets your icon sail off the screen. Up top on the border you'd click on the icon of the boat or whatever you selected and it wil keep that centered.

By default Auto zoom is on. I deselected it as I don't like to have to do this every time I touch a point on the map.

Home/Settings/Navigation/Auto zoom

4. Member
    P.S. I'm starting a text doc with the filepaths, notes, and settings for some of the common stuff that I use so I have quick reference and in case I do a reset etc.

5. Member
    Thanks
    Bullet 21XD, 250 PRO XS

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel Pro View Post
    P.S. I'm starting a text doc with the filepaths, notes, and settings for some of the common stuff that I use so I have quick reference and in case I do a reset etc.
    Have you tried to save your settings to an SD card for when you have to restore defaults?

7. Member
    Will that work on a onix also. My map does not move with the boat for navigation