Aurora Cannabis Video

With Canadian mj legalization right around the corner in Oct thought I'd share a video Aurora just released showing a couple of their operations. They now have multiple 1 million square foot facilities with cloning rooms, labs, grow rooms etc. They're trying hard to become the world's largest legal producer before the U.S. goes fully legal on the federal level in the future. To say they're a little more advanced than Jim Bob's weed patch in the woods is an understatement. The video is in the attached link.

https://eightbagger.wordpress.com/20...bis-facilties/

2. Member
    That’s top notch. Just did a job for a grow facility here in florida and that makes this place look like junk

3. Stocks/Investments Moderator boneil's Avatar
    Interesting. I wonder if weed becomes more mainstream, will there be futures for it like corn and soybean. I just don't think the different weed companies stocks will do well. Too easy to grow it, too easy for competition.
    Thanos was the hero

Quote Originally Posted by boneil View Post
    Interesting. I wonder if weed becomes more mainstream, will there be futures for it like corn and soybean. I just don't think the different weed companies stocks will do well. Too easy to grow it, too easy for competition.
    It's pretty easy to grow vegetables too, but how many people actually do it?

Unfortunately their stock keeps dropping like a rock.

6. Stocks/Investments Moderator boneil's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bsktball55 View Post
    It's pretty easy to grow vegetables too, but how many people actually do it?

Probably thousands of farms out there. How many farms are publicly owned companies? None that I know. Growing a plant is not a profitable business, if it was we would see publicly owned farms trading on the market. A farm would love to access the market for funding. Much like these pot companies. If growing legal pot becomes profitable, eventually Monsanto will get involved and ruin everything.
    Thanos was the hero

Quote Originally Posted by boneil View Post
    Probably thousands of farms out there. How many farms are publicly owned companies? None that I know. Growing a plant is not a profitable business, if it was we would see publicly owned farms trading on the market. A farm would love to access the market for funding. Much like these pot companies. If growing legal pot becomes profitable, eventually Monsanto will get involved and ruin everything.
    Can't wait to start hearing the advertisements for nonGMO pot, or round up ready pot, Organically grown pot....

8. Stocks/Investments Moderator boneil's Avatar
    With Constellation Brands, STZ making an investment into a pot company, it's only a matter of time before General Mills, GIS buys a pot company. Pot brownies, icecream, cookies........
    Thanos was the hero

9. Member
    What is driving their stock down? Up a little today but they have been hammered the last month or so, I.e. since I bought it on a whim!!!!

How’s one invest in Aurora?
    2001 Ranger 518DVX Comanche / Mercury 200 Opti (OT306368)

Quote Originally Posted by CigarBasser View Post
    How’s one invest in Aurora?
    I bought though tdameritrade. stock symbol acbff. someone flipped the switch and they've been making some nice gains the last couple days.

12. Member
    Michigan is getting ready with a ballot to legalize, also medical MJ is legal. The licensed growers have to jump through a lot of regulations and hoops, including fencing, armed guards, etc. And the state is limiting the number of licensed growers. Brother in law just bought Canopy Growth. A police officer I know made close to $100,000 last year in dope stocks.
    dvl2700