End-of-Season Report from Lake El Salto and Lake Picachos

Anglers Inn ended the 2017-18 season with the fish still chewing.

Opening again shortly and we expect that the lakes will still be on fire.

PM me if you have any questions.

http://50.63.34.133/fr/17-18/July201...ing-report.htm

2. Banned
    IL >Tinley Park & Shawnee N.F. Lakes Explorer. Help..
    I don't see the Report. Are you a Salesman selling Trips ? Thanks, I clicked on reports the First time >
    Last edited by Basscaster; 08-12-2018 at 11:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Basscaster View Post
    I don't see the Report. Are you a Salesman selling Trips ?
    Here you go....http://anglersinn.com/reports

4. Member
    I run the social media for Anglers Inn. Happy to answer questions and I can set you up with a booking agent if it gets to that point.

How stable is that region right now ? Senolia can be extremely dangerous what airport do you pick up from ?

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bpettus1 View Post
    How stable is that region right now ? Senolia can be extremely dangerous what airport do you pick up from ?
    I've been there a dozen times and we've never had issues, nor have I ever felt unsafe. We leave our room door unlocked and don't fear anything. I took my brother last year and he is planning to come back with his 10 year old son.

They pick you up at the Mazatlan airport, and depending on which lake you're going to it's either 1 or 2 hours, mostly on major highway. There are risks in travel anywhere, but I really feel that any fear of this trip is misplaced.

Went to Picachos a few years back, 2015 I think...awesome trip...never a concern for safety. Really believe in Mexcio that if your not looking for drugs, or involved in drugs..your risk for crime is very low. I fly into Mexico often and the flights are packed with tourist's.
    I really want to do an El Salto trip.

I went to El Salto about 4 years ago and it was amazing. If you go....make sure to tip your guide every day instead of waiting until the last day. We tipped him the morning of the last day and saw places that we hadn’t seen all week.

9. Member
    Evansville, Indiana and Eddyville, Kentucky
    Quote Originally Posted by Jcd1732 View Post
    I went to El Salto about 4 years ago and it was amazing. If you go....make sure to tip your guide every day instead of waiting until the last day. We tipped him the morning of the last day and saw places that we hadn’t seen all week.
    Learned the same thing....we were giving our guide $50 American dollars per day. We were told that wasn't enough.....they were right.

We started tipping more, and caught much bigger fish in areas we had not seen.

Eight days of all inclusive there is very expensive on tips.....you have to tip everyone......take a lot of cash.

Best bass trip I have ever been on for fishing......the boat sucked, but every thing at Anglers Inn is top notch.

They bend over backwards to take care of you.

I can't wait to go back.

Always felt safe at Anglers Inn.....we got shook down at airport....they tried to "fine" my buddy $600 for 2 carton of smokes.

Got down to $200...he wouldn't pay.

They finally sent him on his way 2 hours later.

We sat in lobby and had drinks waiting for him🍻😄