BRAVO XS FOR YAMAHA SHO 250 2017

Good evening,

I bought a prop mercury brave XS for my YAMAHA SHO 250 engine, with theHub Kit 8M0075402, but I can not mount it, what should I be doing wrong?
    Is the HUB bushing necessary?
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Member
    I just went through this myself on my 2018 SHO200 and a FloTorq hub kit with a Merc style hub. My FloTorq kit didn’t have the pyramid black item your 2nd pic shows. Maybe my black hub was slightly different?

After removal of the SHO prop, I only had the brass bushing on the SHO spindle. I took off the additional silver colored bushing.

I installed the FloTorq cupped metallic silver bushing over the brass SHO bushing so that the FloTorq item wraps around or over the SHO brass bushing. It looks like yours might be on backwards? I did that initially and things weren’t stacking up properly.

After the cupped FloTorq concave bushing facing down over the SHO brass bushing, I installed the prop with the black long plastic bushing inside.

I topped it off with splined FloTorq fitting and then the washer and nut. I had to get on it with about 75-80ft# before it seated far enough to install the cotter pin.