2015 trailer hubs?

Boat has been setting for the last 2 months in the garage, pulled it to town and put fresh fuel in it planning on fishing after church tomorrow. I pull the boat forward 2 feet and the where one of the tires were was a puddle of oil. I check the others and 3 are wet with oil. It really doesn’t have that many miles on it for a 15 model. What are y’all doing just ordering new hubs? I might just do all four at one time given the luck I had with the rangers I had before.

2. Member
    I would contact UFP and ask them. They may be able to help in diagnosing the problem. It is probably an inner seal that is weeping on the 3 wheels.

George Brock

2015 920 Pro/XP
    2015 Mercury 250 Pro/XS
    Twin 8' Powerpole Blades

3. Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by GBhoss View Post
    I would contact UFP and ask them. They may be able to help in diagnosing the problem. It is probably an inner seal that is weeping on the 3 wheels.
    It is the inner seal, one is way worse than the others. I was curious if rebuilding or replacing them is best. I rebuilt a couple on my ranger trailer and they were still going strong when I sold it but I’m not sure about these hubs

4. Member
    I had an issue last year with one and contacted UFP. They were great to deal with and sent me the parts I needed at no charge.

George Brock

2015 920 Pro/XP
    2015 Mercury 250 Pro/XS
    Twin 8' Powerpole Blades