Red blinking lights

Unplugged my battery charger this morning to go fishing and cut on all my breakers , I noticed the battery charger, “mk460” had a red light and a yellow light on for the starting battery bank, anyway I cut my breaker on for the power poles and didn’t hear the music so I looked and the lights were green but then they started blinking red, checked all my buttons and the power poles didn’t work, cut the breaker back off then cut it on and they worked for a second then quit working , went fishing hopping that by some luck they would work and they didn’t , started playing with the c monster app while I was on the water after I turned the breaker off and on and they worked for about 3 minutes then stopped again, any ideas ?

2. Member
    What really sucks is I’m trading boat in next week to the dealer and then this happens, the boat is a 2017 model, the power poles are a year and half old, power pole has already switched out the pumps for me already they went out about 5 months ago

3. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    The blinking red light is a low/over voltage indicator, a non blinking or steady green light on the starting battery bank on the minn kota would tell me that you have an issue with the cranking battery itself or its connections (blinking green or steady green fully charged). Can you check voltage of the cranking battery and let us know what it is? I would also suggest cleaning all the contacts on the starting battery as well as the cut offs and also making sure all connections are tight.
    Last edited by KandKKustomz; 08-13-2018 at 11:27 AM.