Used Triton trailer

I have a 2016 Triton 189TRX that I purchased new with a single axle trailer with tournament trailer package. Looking to purchase a dual axle trailer, and wanted to know if there is a market for a used trailer like this. Thanks for any feedback.

2. Joe4d
    Probably someone needs it.
    I just ordered a Triton 18trx, a new aluminum trailer to fit cost me 4200 to give you pricing idea,, yours is painted steel I assume, so maybe 3 k new, 2k used ?

I have a thread on converting a 189 trailer to a tandem trailer... its not as hard as you think.... wayyyy cheaper

Triton 19 XS Elite, 225 Mercury Pro XS, Minn Kota Ultrex 112, Hydrowave H2, Twin 8' Power Pole Blades, Power Pole CHARGE, Lowrance HDS 12 and 16 at console, Lowrance HDS 9, Garmin LiveScope at bow, Mercmonitor, Rigid Industries Deck lights and other stuff to come that will make me go more broke

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe4d View Post
    Probably someone needs it.
    I just ordered a Triton 18trx, a new aluminum trailer to fit cost me 4200 to give you pricing idea,, yours is painted steel I assume, so maybe 3 k new, 2k used ?

It is a channel trailer with gatorhyde and many extras including front step, LED lights, disc brakes, shocks, Fulton F2 winch & trailer jack, lighted Triton Logo, swing away tongue. Have a small area on tongue where gatorhyde is worn off from a " Easy Step" that was mounted there ( and replaced with a Trick Step, which mounts on winch support). I do have a factory kit to repair these areas. If I sold it, I would throw in the Easy Step but keep the Trick Step. This trailer has about 3000 miles max. Any suggestions on asking price with this extra information? Also, besides this forum, where would you recommend listing it. Thanks for your help!

5. Member
    Any pics of trailer

6. Member
    I can take some. What is the easiest way to post them on here?