Weighted Texas rigged senko Question

Some guys my need to plug their ears for senko talk...

never thrown own a weighted Texas rigged senko in my life but will be tying one on for T this Sunday. Without any time to experiment, am I best with an offset or EWG hook to keep fish pegged for an 1/8-1/4 oz weight?

thanks a bunch!

I use an Owner weighted twist lock hook. https://scout.com/outdoors/bass-fish...view-105347144 Unless your in a lot of current or wind the 1/8 oz. is plenty.

3. Member
    My favorite set up for a texas rigged senko is to first tie on a 1/8oz tungsten sinker and a 3/0 EWG hook.

This is the key. Next take that texas rig, cut it off and tie on a neko rig.....

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by School Master View Post
    My favorite set up for a texas rigged senko is to first tie on a 1/8oz tungsten sinker and a 3/0 EWG hook.

This is the key. Next take that texas rig, cut it off and tie on a neko rig.....
    LOL

5. Scraps
    Quote Originally Posted by School Master View Post

Expermimented with a neko'd fat finesse in the spring and it was awesome for bedding and dock skipping. With the nail weight not the half-moon neko weight cuzz that thing don't skip for sh!t.
    2017 Phoenix 819
    2016 200ProXS, s/n 2B359849, Mod 1200P73BD