New thermometer for a Vision grill

Anyone have any luck with a certain brand of thermometer? Not looking for perfection but my current one is way off.

You can censor my speech but not my thoughts or will
    We are living in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

3. Member
    I like the Igrill mini

4. Ya, I Live on Rainy Lake! basscla's Avatar
    ThermoPro works well for me.

5. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by basscla View Post
    ThermoPro works well for me.
    ordered that one after spending some time at the smokingmeats forums. Had a good rep there...and a ton of good reviews. I bought the TP20....and there was a $3 coupon on amazon when I bought it. Might be able to take advantage of that. Still expensive....never thought I would spend 61 damn dollars on a thermometer! You have any idea how many crankbaits that is!!! lol

6. Member
    Thanks for the suggestions. I tested it out this weekend, boiling water test with another thermometer as a guide. My Vision one read about 210 for boiling water. Exactly what
    the professional thermometer read I used as a base. Very surprised it was so accurate. It's right on. And I know a dome thermometer isn't the same as one on the grill surface
    itself, but this one works for me. My thermo pen helps for internal meat temps.