Need to buy a new Fish Finder

I have two Humm 898c and instead of paying to have both fixed, I want to put that money toward buying two. I'm looking for a patient soul to talk to on the phone, some evening, to get the straight poop without the hipe you find on line.
    I'll pm my phone # to you.

Thanx, Bob
    Last edited by steelebob; 08-08-2018 at 01:15 PM.

Hopefully someone helps you out.
    I don't know enough about HB to comment.
    " Talking to you is like clapping with one hand "
    Anthrax

I'm now looking at the Helix 9 CHIRP Mega SI GPS G2N as a possibility

4. Member
    Call Steve 781-361-5801 he is in Auburn. He goes by RdnkYankee or something like that. He will walk you through what you need to know and get you pointed in the right direction. He usually has some used units that you may or may not want. He walked me through everything I needed to know, did the install and gave me an on the water tutorial to dial everything in so I knew what the hell I was doing. Extremely fair in pricing and does good work. Myself and a few others have used him and just tell him you are a BBC guy.....run, don't walk.
    5 Short of a limit

5. Member
    The gen2 mega 9 is what I ran all last year. I moved up from a 798. What a difference..... I now run lowrance gen 3 on my new boat but that technology seems closer to my 798 than to the mega imaging. I still have my mega 9 and am seriously thinking of putting it on my boat to complement my lowrance units for side imaging.
    All I can say is that those helix mega units are amazing for side imaging. When you can actually see balls of baitfish 50ft to your side it is pretty cool.. if you have questions feel free to let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by EJmagnum186-NH View Post
    Call Steve 781-361-5801 he is in Auburn. He goes by RdnkYankee or something like that. He will walk you through what you need to know and get you pointed in the right direction. He usually has some used units that you may or may not want. He walked me through everything I needed to know, did the install and gave me an on the water tutorial to dial everything in so I knew what the hell I was doing. Extremely fair in pricing and does good work. Myself and a few others have used him and just tell him you are a BBC guy.....run, don't walk.
    Fart proudly. Author, Benjamin Franklin.

1998 SKEETER ZX 202-C
    150 V-Max TRP
    MinnKota Ultrex-112. All paid with cash of course!

7. BBC SPONSOR BassFishin Electronics's Avatar
    Pm sent. Thanks guys