Question Jaguar re design

So I read recently the jag will be getting re designed and discontinued as of this year until R &D is complete can anybody confirm this or elaborate?

2. Member
    I am trying to sell my 17 if you or anyone you know is interested

They gave data on changes at the Dealer Meeting and showed tooling pictures to dealers. They are not releasing other details besides it following the Lynx styling and updating the stripe packages similar to other models.

They are keeping the beam and wide bow, while working on performance for lower 250 horsepower engines and that is going to stretch it to a full 22 foot length.
    Last edited by Bass Cat Boats; 08-12-2018 at 08:45 AM.

4. Banned

Could be my next boat!!!

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GZ ONE View Post

7. Member
    Yes, your picture is accurate. My wife would beat me like a mule with that stick.....

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RonCat View Post
    Yes, your picture is accurate. My wife would beat me like a mule with that stick.....
    I have always said, if my wife can't support my bass fishing obsession, then she's not the one for me!

9. Member
    That thing will be like fishing off an aircraft carrier.

10. Member
    I'm sure the jag is an awesome boat. I'm a BC fan but have never owned one. I really hope they get rid of the way the passenger console is though. It may be the best thing around but to my eyes it looks like a deformity and one of the ugliest components to any bass boat out there. I think it would be a beautiful rig if they made the consoles symmetrical and to either side of the gunwale instead of off-centered. IMO if you want to use the outside of the boat for deck space, then just build a larger center console. That would be sexy. Again, just this guy's humble opinion only. I hope they knock this one out of the park though. I like those big boats.

11. Member
    I'm pretty sure Rick and the crew will do a great job waiting to see the finished product, I also hope they get more leg room in all the models, kinda been a downfall in my decision for years I'm 6'6" 285 and my knees hit every models console, at least curve the underside where your legs go, if that issue is addressed I'm sold. I know there's some talk guys in cats but their not me everyone is different.

Quote Originally Posted by TopgunZ521C View Post
    I'm pretty sure Rick and the crew will do a great job waiting to see the finished product, I also hope they get more leg room in all the models, kinda been a downfall in my decision for years I'm 6'6" 285 and my knees hit every models console, at least curve the underside where your legs go, if that issue is addressed I'm sold. I know there's some talk guys in cats but their not me everyone is different.
    Well don't forget the short guys either.

13. Member
    JP71291 LMAO THEY WONT ITS WHY THEY MAKE ADJUSTABLE SEATS.