North MS bass trail?

Anyone know of a NMS bass trail this fall? Something til maybe November?

2. Banned
    It helps to have a portion of hotel taxes going into a fund for tourism and fish tourney promotions.

Unfortunately, North Mississippi does not really have that many hotels.

3. Member
    While my favorite time of the year to fish is October through December,there are not many open tournament trails or clubs at this time of the year due to hunting season. There is a trail that fishes all winter that offers a professional side and a novice side. Used to be out of State Line boat ramps. As far as I know it is still going and is the only one I know of during this time of year. Pickwick

4. Mississippi River Rat Kittycat2012's Avatar
    MRAA (Mississippi River Anglers Assiciation. We have a year long trail. Summer and Winter. Championship in March. We fish Ferguson, Chicot, Washington, Eagle and sometimes Bee or Wolf. 100% plus payback and run 25-35 boats
    2023 Basscat Eyra
    Mercury pro team - Humminbird - Bobs - Power Pole - Garmin
    Hammer Rods
    The Tackle Trap

http://www.hammerrods.com/
    http://tackletrap.com/

There may not be a trail that goes through November like you want but there is a winter trail that starts October or November and goes through maybe February. If it's fall fishing through November that you want there will be plenty of fruit jars on bay springs and pickwick.

6. Member
    Im interested in the fall fruit jars especially on Bay. If anyone has any contact information I would appreciate it

If you on Facebook go to bay springs lake page and join. That's were they get posted. They have Tuesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday tourneys there. Won't be hard to find any. Tyler Keith is one to friend on Facebook. He puts on a lot of fruit jars on Saturday on pickwick and Brent Chism and Clint Norwood posts them on bay springs.

8. Member
    Thanks

Moody wants to start a waterway winter trail! ������

10. Member
    Thanks for all the info. We fish Tuesday/Friday tourneys out of state line ramp now. But they usually end by the end of this month.

Quote Originally Posted by mfd219 View Post
    Moody wants to start a waterway winter trail! ������
    Maybe a hog and deer hunting waterway trail. I'm close to following in your footsteps. Just fish a tourney here and there and enjoy it. Get away from all the drama and bull crap.